Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Church Services This Week at Sullivan Hollow Second Ward Weber Heights Stake Relief Society Enrichment Meeting Ogden Utah 23 January 2013

What's at your core?

Who do you want to become this year?  Why?


The Lord has us on thus to "Become".  It is a process, not an all or nothing proposition.


What are three single words that encapsulate who you want to become?  Define what each word means to you.


Why does your heart beat today?


Heavenly Father how do you see me?


Heavenly Father help me see myself the way you do, so I can see others the way you do.


Heavenly Father, do you approve of my life?


Heavenly Father, what are you trying to teach me right now?


Heavenly Father, help me see the bigger picture that you have for me.


Decide what's important and discard everything else.


Do what you can today.  I don't have to do everything, but I have good something.


What are you doing to feed your mind, body, and soul?


Take 100% ownership of your life.


I will never be happy so long as I am relying on the arm of flesh, so long as I rely on others to make me happy.


A problem you can solve.a fact you can't change.  Learn what you can change and work on it.  Learn what you can't change and learn how to handle it and live.


We are what we repeatedly do.


If I do today over again, what would I do?


If is about being diligent.  It is not about perfection.


What am I grateful for today?

No comments: