Sunday, September 20, 2020

Church Services This Week at Oak Ridge Ward Layton North Stake Layton Utah 20 Sep 2020

Online Sunday School
We continually choose Christ. When we choose when we are you we have a certain perspective. When we are older our perspective is different. When we first accept Chris our perspective is different than when we have been accepting him for years.

We can repent repeatedly until the final judgment. That is the plan and how we grow.


Online Stake Priesthood Meeting

Psalms 46:10

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.


When starting a goal, sit down and ponder it.


DnC 9:6-9 - How to receive personal revelation

6 Do not murmur, my son, for it is wisdom in me that I have dealt with you after this manner.

7 Behold, you have not understood; you have supposed that I would give it unto you, when you took no thought save it was to ask me.

8 But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right.

9 But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a stupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong; therefore, you cannot write that which is sacred save it be given you from me.


The gathering of Israel “the greatest challenge, the greatest cause, and the greatest work on earth. And we want to invite you to be part of it!” (Russell M. Nelson, “Hope of Israel” (worldwide youth devotional, June 3, 2018), HopeofIsrael.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.)”

What assumptions do we have about our neighbors that are impeding us in ministering to them?

No comments: