Sunday, January 08, 2023

Church Services This Week at Oak Ridge Ward Layton North Stake Layton Utah 8 January 2023

Sacrament Service - Testimonies

Romans 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.


Elders Quorum 

Conference talks for this lesson:  His Yoke Is Easy and His Burden Is Light By Sister J. Anette Dennis and Be Perfected in Him By Elder Paul V. Johnson 


Matthew 11:28-30

28 ¶ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


If only one yoked animal pulls and the other does not, no work gets done.


Humans are very adept at sabotaging their own lives.


No comments: