Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday April 16, 2006

Sacrament Meeting
My brother and his family were in town for a long weekend, so we attended church in my parents' ward where we had grown up.

A young boy sung. I believe he was the son of the sister of my friend Chris Miller, who I grew up in that ward with. He felt like he messed up a couple of times and had the pianist restart. He was a very small boy and Chris' sister tried to keep him moving. It was nice to see a young boy learning experience of contributing in church.

Chris's brother spoke. He is going to the MTC. He spoke of the resurrection being a free gift whether it be good or bad. He talked of the difference between Imortanlity, which is living forever, and Eternal Life, which is living forever with God. Chris's sister also spoke.

It was good to be at church with my brother. We missed seeing more of our old friends.

Sunday School
We talked of Miriam receiving Lepracy. We talked of why she was stricken and not Aaron. Some thought that perhaps she was the instigator in the who thing.

Priesthood
My son, Jason, was scared to go to class, so he went to priesthood with me. He needs to be in class, but it was nice to have him there with me.

The lesson was on the atonement.

No comments: