Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday April 9, 2006

Sacrament Meeting
It was fast Sunday again. There was a lot of publicly thanking and being gratful.

Sunday School
We talked about the calling of Moses. I found myself getting confused between scripture and tradition.

We talked about Moses' speaking problem. It was interesting to me that as I read the scriptures I found that Aaron was not just the spokesman, but that he was actually mostly functioning in the roles that we normally think of Moses functioning in, especially when we see the Chalton Heston performance.

Priesthood
What matters most lasts the longest.

Someone talked about a mother not wanting her child to read something that was offensive to them in school. She ended up taking her kid out of school and home schooling them. It got me thinking, why don't people who don't have kids in school raise a stink about these things. Their tax money pays for those books.

No comments: