Sunday, October 08, 2023

Church Services This Week at Oak Ridge Ward Layton North Stake Layton Utah Oct 8, 2023

Sacrament Service 

Testimonies

Two senior couples announced their mission calls.  One to Nashville for a year as leader support missionaries.  The other as inner city missionaries somewhere on the Wasatch front.  They don’t have their assigned area yet, but I would assume it would be somewhere close, since I think they are still going to live in their house.  They said it is a part time mission, so maybe they are still working jobs as well.


“Everyday I need the power I get each time I read” - Children’s songbook


The Lord is in the details of our lives.


The Lord helps us in ways that we may not think are possible or may not know are possible.


Elders Quorum 

"He Could Heal Me" and "There can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy" 

When have you seen joy in living the gospel?


There is a painting of Jesus knocking on a door with no doorknob. The door represents our agency.


No comments: